To enrol at Children’s Corner Learning Centre parents are asked to undertake the following process:
- Contact the centre to arrange a visit to familiarise with the centre and meet the staff. Visit our Contact page for contact details.
- Complete all details on the Enrolment Form, Direct Debit Form.
- Arrange Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to be assessed by Centrelink through logging in MyGov. See our CCR info page here.
- Read the Parent Handbook.
- Phone to confirm booking arrangements and orientation days.
- The content of Enrolment Records will be regarded as strictly confidential information, and a child may not commence care unless these forms have been completed. The form shall include the immunisation record, medical contacts and the names of at least two authorised people who can be contacted in the event of an emergency.